The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
- 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pickwick Theatre: Senior Movie
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Hodges Park: Senior Bingo (Maine Township)
- 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Park Ridge Fine Arts Symphony
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Senior Center Tappers
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Allison Wonderlin
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Chocolate Cook Off
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Maine South Hawkettes
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Midnight Trio with Harry Reinhart
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Rick Lindy and The Wild Ones will perform Rock and Roll hits of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Your Villain My Hero performs 40 pop, club and dance hits.
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: Affresco, Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, Houlihan’s, Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, Maki Sushi, Panino’s, Park Ridge Dairy Queen, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, Cream of the Crepe, Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.