Taste of Park Ridge Schedule: Saturday, July 14
The following is the Taste of Park Ridge's schedule for Saturday, July 14.
The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
- 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pickwick Theatre: Children's Movie
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Canopies on Courtland (Expo for businesses, community organizations, etc.) Also, Touch-a-Truck public vehicle display, Fun Zone – Nagurski Kiddie Ridges and Bouncies.
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Indian Scouts Games
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dance Party for Kids
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Children's Crafts Face Painting
- 11 a.m. to Noon JiggleJam Music Performance by Jodi Koplin
- Noon to 2:30 p.m. Hodges Park Children's Party
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Hawaiian Troupe, Moku'aina Hula
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Lynnette's School of Dance
- 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. The Common Place
- 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Breach the Wall
- 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Doug James and the Pocket Band
- 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. The Self Righteous Brothers
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. R Gang specializing in R&B and Motown
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Hot Rocks: The Rolling Stones Show
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: Affresco, Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, Houlihan’s, Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, Maki Sushi, Panino’s, Park Ridge Dairy Queen, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, Cream of the Crepe, Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.