The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
Park District programs on the Mainstage from noon to 4 p.m.
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Storytime with a Princess
- 12:30 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. Puppet Show
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fitness
- 1:30 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. Dance
- 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Gymnastics
- 2:30 p.m. to 3 pm. Fitness
- 3 p.m. to 3:20 p.m. Dance
- 3:20 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Martial Arts
- 3:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. Northwest Percussion Brigade
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tony Bernard: Rock & Roll is Here to Stay Show
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Peter Oprisko
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Chicago Catz: A popular funk/soul ensemble.
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: Affresco, Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, Houlihan’s, Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, Maki Sushi, Panino’s, Park Ridge Dairy Queen, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, Cream of the Crepe, Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.