Uptown Trolley Sponsored by Whole Foods Market
Starting at Whole Foods Market, 225 W. Touhy Ave., at front door. The next stops are:
2. At Affresco Restaurant, 11 N. Northwest Highway
3. At Kustum Kribs Baby Boutique, 147 N. Northwest Hwy
4. At Iannelli Studios, 255 N. Northwest Hwy.Back up Northwest Hwy:
Route From 5:30 to 6:30 when Prospect is closed for Santa, trolley will turn right onto Summit at the light and go through Touhy Avenue.
5. Trolley Stop at train station
Go to stop sign at Prospect and continue on Summit
Alternate Route: From 6:30 to 9:00, while on Northwest Hwy, go past Summit Avenue to 6 corners and turn slight right onto Prospect Ave., passing the Pickwick and library, turning left onto Summit before railroad tracks (Will NOT cross railroad tracks!)
6. Trolley Stop at Cosa Linda Salon, 59 S. Summit Ave. (across street)7. Trolley Stop at Whole Foods Market front door
Trolley Route for 3 Trolleys South of the Tracks, sponsored by Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Children's Hospital, ComEd, and Country Financial.
1. Prospect between Talcott and Devon (street closed to through traffic)
2. Fairview at Main Street
3. Vine Street at Hodges ParkEnjoy the hundreds of luminaries that Boy Scout Troop 3 from Mary, Seat of Wisdom set up with the help of Ed Graham at Public Works.
Thank you to all the volunteers that make this community event happen!
About the Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce Founded in 1929, we are a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide leadership and support to our community's business, professional and service organizations, promote local shopping, and strengthen local businesses to enhance the quality of life in our community.
For more information, visit www.ParkRidgeChamber.org or call 847.825.3121.