Beginning Sept. 17, KRAFT American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in at KraftCheese.com/checkin using a mobile device. The two-week, nationwide promotion kicks off in honor of National Cheeseburger Day, Sept. 18, and supports Hunger Action Month. As an added thank you, patrons who check in will also receive a coupon for KRAFT American Cheese slices.
Kraft Foods has partnered with Feeding America, the nation's leading hunger-relief charity, for more than two decades to donate more than $770 million in cash and food, and has provided more than one billion servings of food. Through the Five Guys/KRAFT American Cheese Cheeseburger Check-In promotion, Kraft plans to donate another 100,000 meals.
Calling All Cheeseburger Fans: Check-In for Charity
Five Guys and KRAFT American Cheese slices are the perfect combination to commemorate the classic American food holiday, National Cheeseburger Day. Five Guys is known for its fresh, juicy burgers, wide variety of toppings and using the best burger-making ingredients, which is why they choose KRAFT American Cheese.
Rewards Are One Click Away: Participation Details
- “Check-in Here” signage will be posted near the entrance and registers at each restaurant
- Customer goes to KraftCheese.com/checkin on a mobile device
- From there, he/she will be asked to connect with Foursquare or Facebook
- Once the connection has been made, customer will be prompted to check-in
- Afterwards, customer will receive a confirmation email with one coupon for KRAFT Singlesi