The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
- 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pickwick Theatre: Children's Movie
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Canopies on Courtland (Expo for businesses, community organizations, etc.) Also, Touch-a-Truck public vehicle display, Fun Zone – Nagurski Kiddie Ridges and Bouncies.
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Indian Scouts Games
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dance Party for Kids
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Children's Crafts Face Painting
- 11 a.m. to Noon JiggleJam Music Performance by Jodi Koplin
- Noon to 2:30 p.m. Hodges Park Children's Party
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Hawaiian Troupe, Moku'aina Hula
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Lynnette's School of Dance
- 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. The Common Place
- 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Breach the Wall
- 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. Doug James and the Pocket Band
- 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. The Self Righteous Brothers
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. R Gang specializing in R&B and Motown
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Hot Rocks: The Rolling Stones Show
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: , Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, , Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, , , , , Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, , Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.