The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
- 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pickwick Theatre: Senior Movie
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Hodges Park: Senior Bingo (Maine Township)
- 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Park Ridge Fine Arts Symphony
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Senior Center Tappers
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Allison Wonderlin
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Chocolate Cook Off
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Maine South Hawkettes
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Midnight Trio with Harry Reinhart
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Rick Lindy and The Wild Ones will perform Rock and Roll hits of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Your Villain My Hero performs 40 pop, club and dance hits.
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: , Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, , Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, , , , , Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, , Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.