The Taste of Park Ridge starts Thursday and runs through Saturday, near the corner of Summit and Prospect avenues.
Park District programs on the Mainstage from noon to 4 p.m.
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Storytime with a Princess
- 12:30 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. Puppet Show
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fitness
- 1:30 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. Dance
- 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Gymnastics
- 2:30 p.m. to 3 pm. Fitness
- 3 p.m. to 3:20 p.m. Dance
- 3:20 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Martial Arts
- 3:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. Northwest Percussion Brigade
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tony Bernard: Rock & Roll is Here to Stay Show
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Peter Oprisko
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The Chicago Catz: A popular funk/soul ensemble.
Restaurants and eateries that are returning this year are: , Baked by Betsy, Café Zalute, Elliott’s Off Broadway, Hay Caramba, , Jason’s Deli, J.D. Kadd’s, Lisa’s Italian Ice, , , , , Siam Thai, Spuntino’s, St. John Chrystastamos, Subway and Wine Styles.
Also, four new food vendors – Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, , Mrs. A’s Cupcakes and Rex Italian Food – will be at the Taste this year.
Cream of the Crepe, 8 S. Northwest Highway, will be serving some of its most poplar crepes, said Ralph Palmisano, owner.
Scheduling information from tasteofparkridge.com.